AIM
Machine9

Deathstroke Eleven Deathstroke Eleven

Niiiiiiice

I enjoyed every part about it but, I really started jamming when 1:38 came in with the flute and then the beat right after it. When that part came in for me it was like the icing on the cake. If I could I would try and make most of my beats like this, takes some skill tho.

DXVanille responds:

Glad you liked it, dude! :D I can jam to this song as well...

Time to Get Serious! Time to Get Serious!

A Good Soundtrack

Sweet song... what demo are you using?... Im looking for a beat program

Xarosas responds:

I'm using the FL (Fruity Loops) Studio demo
its up to its 9th generation
i wouldnt say its a beat program as much as its for
(no pun intended) fruity loops
anyway many newgrounders have made muuuch better songs than i have but u go ahead and use the program as u see fit
hope to hear some audio from u

- Xarosas

-Distorted Mind- -Distorted Mind-

Epic

This song is my favorite, Out of all techno that i listened to cuz of how unique. It is... I listen to it many times... I guess i could call it my theme song

Acid Groove Acid Groove

Well Done

It sound like acid!!!!!!! w00t

by the way what program are you using it sounds really profesional

putzpie responds:

I use MadTracker 2

You can get it at http://madtracker.org

And thank you very much :D

BAZ - 1ne 5ifty 5ive BAZ - 1ne 5ifty 5ive

Is there a program ur using ?

This soundtrack sounds really well done and profesional. Every beat matches. It also would be good relaxing music.
I was wondering what program are you using to make sound tracks?

BAZmotherfucker responds:

Lol thank you, my means of making this were actually a lot less professional than you'd think. The only program I used for this song was my extremely outdated version of a program called Fruity Loops. Most of the synthesizers FL has are pretty noisy and raw, so I have to be very careful with things like compression, equalization, reverb, and a lot of other tasteful FX to get it to sound somewhat well-produced. In some of my other songs I've used a program called Reaper to do some finer adjustments and mixing. Reaper is just about the closest to being professional while still being free(ish). But I'm glad you like my music, thanks for the review. :]